Luxury Line Edition, Navigation System, Cold Weather Package with Heated front & Rear seats, Heated steering wheel, Premium Package with SAT radio ready, Comfort Access, 19 inch Wheel Package, Driver Assistance Package with Parking sensors and Back up Camera and more!
Jet Black with Venetian Beige Leather with Black contrasting panels make this 5 series not only unusual but absolutely striking! A superb example of an automobile maintained at a superior level since new!
BMW Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Multipoint Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* 1 year/Unlimited miles beginning after new car warranty expires.
CARFAX One-Owner with perfect history however that is all we sell so purchase with confidence! Due to our high volume every pre-owned BMW in stock that we make available is sourced from Trade in or Lease return. We never buy at auctions like most dealers and the majority of our cars available have been serviced on a regular basis right here by our Award Winning Service department.
We encourage you to compare the condition of our cars with those offered to you from other dealers or private parties, there is a significant difference!
When you purchase a vehicle from Center BMW you will notice all the attention is only on you prior, during and after the sale. After 45 years in business we are always centered on you. Come see our Specials at www.centerbmw.com All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. CALL US AT 866-733-3867.
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS)
* Superb powertrains; impressive fuel economy in most forms; elegant interior packed with high-tech features; smooth, quiet ride; advanced safety features. Source: Edmunds
* The BMW 5 series continues to be tailor-made to the tastes of the driver with multiple options of Sedan or Gran Turismo, but those enhancements just got better. The exterior has been modernized with subtle, yet profile-enhancing, changes to the nose and tail. There are also contour lines around the grille and reshaped air intakes. All models now have adaptive xenon headlamps with LED alternatives available, and new thin-line taillamps are a nice addition. BMW has expanded both the standard and optional equipment including engine upgrades. The Gran Turismo specifically has received front fascia recasting and an extended liftgate that increases cargo capacity by 2.1-cubic feet. The luxurious outside look has been translated into the comfortable interior of the 5 series as well. There are many engines to choose from as well. On the 528i there is a 240hp 2.0L TwinPower Turbo. On the 535i there is a 300hp 3.0L TwinPower Turbo. The 535d comes with a 255hp 3.0L TwinTurbo Diesel. While the top of the line 550i comes with a 4.4L TwinPower Turbo V8. Other available features are ActiveHybrid which is paired to the 3.0L TwinTurbo or xDrive for AWD. BMW Assist can offer an emergency switchboard, navigation system, and information service all in one on an integrated 10.2-inch screen. The lowest model starts with ten speakers and options are available for many more sound packages. Existing upgrades for the tech enthusiast are iPad holders and snap-in adapters for Apple products and Blackberry make working from the car a breeze. In addition, rear view, side and top view cameras are all options for safety. Standard safety features include airbags, safety belt reminders, anti-theft alarm system, and an interlocking door anchoring system. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Long list of standard features; cu